COST OF TREK
- $100 + Tax Per Person
- TRAVEL FEE: one-time travel fee of $60 for your group
- Most SPECTACULAR high-range mountain views with open, grassy fields full of flowers and butterflies!
A favorite trail, which reminds you of The Sound of Music and the Wizard of Oz!
- AVAILABLE FOR: Lunch Treks only (bring your own lunch)
- Trail Level – EASY to MODERATE
- TYPE: Mostly easy, flat, wooded, with some hills and an optional side trip to the top of max patch where there is a 360 degree view and on a good day can see up to 50 miles!
- CONDITIONS: No water crossings, high scratchy grass in fields, horse trail. (may see horses or manure)
- LENGTH / TIME: 5 miles, approx. 5 hours
- ELEVATION: 4000-5000 ft
- RESTROOMS: No
- CELL SERVICE: No
- Max Patch, Pisgah National Forest, NC.
- DISTANCE FROM GATLINBURG / PIGEON FORGE: 1.5 hours
- ROAD / DRIVE: Mostly Interstate, then curvy, gravel roads
- OPEN TO PUBLIC: Yes, National Forest
SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS (for this trail)
- Require a minimum of 4 people to proceed with this trek
- Your group can be 4 + or we can start a group of 2 people and look for additional trekkers
- If 2 people book and we can’t acquire 2 or more people for that day…another trail will have to be chosen and the price will be adjusted accordingly