We hike a variety of easy-to-moderate trails in the pristine forests of the Smoky Mountains and beautiful Pisgah National Forest. Some are on public land; others are on private, and all provide you with fresh air, natural beauty and mountain memories.
- Llama Farm Visit – learn about the llamas, pet them, feed them and see where they live
- Padgett Mill Trails & Farm Visit – wooded trail located at the Llama farm
- This trail offers both short trek and an extended trek options
- Creek Hollow Trail – trek with the llamas along Dunn’s Creek, enjoy the sights and sounds of zipliners overhead
- Overnight Trek – we provide the camping gear for up to 8 people, hike day one, relax day two