- $80 + Tax Per Person
- Open grassy field, Dunn’s Creek, heavily wooded trail, fun zipliners above our heads, stunning wildflowers, longest suspension bridge in the United States, Coverd Bridge, steep trail that leads to a swinging suspension bridge that hovers over a cave with a 60 ft waterfall!
- Trail Level – MODERATE
- TYPE: Wooded, grassy & one steep section
- CONDITIONS: Creek, bridges and gravel
- LENGTH / TIME: 2 miles, approx 2 hours
- ELEVATION: About 1200 ft.
- RESTROOMS: Yes
- CELL SERVICE: No
- Foxfire Mtn Zipline Park, Sevierville, Tn.
- DISTANCE FROM GATLINBURG / PIGEON FORGE: 20 min.
- ROAD / DRIVE: Easy, paved roads
- OPEN TO PUBLIC: Yes, Zip-Line Park